• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AS I've said before I fly JB 2-4 times a week and no problems, if you go to the just ask desk its done in a minute and in my home town I just go to the gate,

Having to go to the Just Ask desk is such BS. I didn't know this. I'll keep an eye out more for you fellow brothers/sisters trying to jump on us (JB).

NO REASON the gate agent AT the gate can't set you up...I don't know why we are making you guys do this.

Fellas at Big D....I applaud most of your agents for giving me a last minute hookup at T3...and sometimes T2. Even had a few 're-open' a closed flight and put me on. It blows commuting from ATL-JFK.

I got through to someone on the nonrev line in under 30 minutes today (29), so I listed for flights for the next 2 weeks just in case they didn't answer again! Maybe it's improving ;)

I jump on JB all the time. I haven't had any major problems so far with the new system. I notice I can't list anymore. No one answers the phone. Depending on the gate agent they may not go out of the way to list you. If that's the case just go to somebody else. Otherwise, the flight crews have been great!

Just missed another ride home because of their new system! That's twice in as many weeks. I really like the pilots I haul, but I think the only way to fix this is to stop hauling them, at least too work until their Mgt. Feels the pain and fixes this. Any thoughts?

It's free remember?

As a Comair guy who's back up is always on Jetblue, I always appreciate the help and professionalism from the Jetblue crews. Unfortunately, some of the gate agents aren't friendly and won't do anything to help get J/S's on. It got so bad last summer, that many of the CA's and FO's took a walk up to the terminal and made sure there wasn't anyone waiting to get on. Hopefully things won't get that bad again.

If you are getting crap from an agent about getting on, please grab one of us. We sure as hell hate Delta, but most all of us (all JFK based guys) would bend over backwards to get a Jetblue guy on.

Also, now that we are doing the wait to push with PAX on but the Cabin door open game at JFK, we would be more than happy to get you on at that point.

Bottom line. JFK sucks and we all have our nightmare experiences there, but going the extra mile for each other will really help make our JFK prison sentence a less miserable one.

As a Comair guy who's back up is always on Jetblue, I always appreciate the help and professionalism from the Jetblue crews. Unfortunately, some of the gate agents aren't friendly and won't do anything to help get J/S's on. It got so bad last summer, that many of the CA's and FO's took a walk up to the terminal and made sure there wasn't anyone waiting to get on. Hopefully things won't get that bad again.

If you are getting crap from an agent about getting on, please grab one of us. We sure as hell hate Delta, but most all of us (all JFK based guys) would bend over backwards to get a Jetblue guy on.

Also, now that we are doing the wait to push with PAX on but the Cabin door open game at JFK, we would be more than happy to get you on at that point.

Bottom line. JFK sucks and we all have our nightmare experiences there, but going the extra mile for each other will really help make our JFK prison sentence a less miserable one.

To what he said X 1000. JB guys/gals are hands down the best to jumpseat on. Sorry for the 1st post comments. He's probably one of the 5-10%. I always try my best to get any J/S on board our roomy 50 seat jet.

Thats how it should be, the only one that will look out for us, is ourselves.

What this guy said. I had a Comair CA refuse to call out till both of us jumpseaters were sent down (I work for Comair and they wouldn't let me down as well as the JB guy). They wanted to close the flight out with 45 people (when they could take 50+a jump)...they had revenue standby's also waiting at the gate. They got both of us and all the standby's on eventually (even after the gate agent yelling about being past departure). We ended up at the destination on time to.

The gate agents are not Comair...we are just a small jet lift provider, we don't do underwing or overwing anymore. 99% of the pilots in JFK are sympathetic to commuters as almost all of us commute.

The other 1%?

Just CVG based guys passing through. I keed I keed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back