JetBlue J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Citjok

Its been a while since I have jumpseated in JB. I just saw a J/S phone number on another website. Do I still have to go to the ticket counter?

I always call first to list; then to the ticket counter. I have seen pilots refused a seat at the gate if they had not been to the ticket counter first; as recently as a month ago.

I always call first to list; then to the ticket counter. I have seen pilots refused a seat at the gate if they had not been to the ticket counter first; as recently as a month ago.

I apologize for some of our jackass gate agents if this happens to you. If you can't make it to the ticket counter and the gate agent is giving you a hard time try the service centers over in T6 if you are in JFK, they can get you set up as well. Also if you see the crew walking through be sure and speak up. As a commuter there is no way in hell I'll leave somebody behind just because some gate agent has an attitude problem, and most of our pilots feel the same.

Good luck.

I apologize for some of our jackass gate agents if this happens to you. If you can't make it to the ticket counter and the gate agent is giving you a hard time try the service centers over in T6 if you are in JFK, they can get you set up as well. Also if you see the crew walking through be sure and speak up. As a commuter there is no way in hell I'll leave somebody behind just because some gate agent has an attitude problem, and most of our pilots feel the same.

Good luck.

Breathe heavily, stutter and tell them you just ran from another flight and didn't have time.

Maybe, just maybe they will put down their cell phone or stop texting their boy/girlfriend and help you.

The Gate Agent in question was fine - just totally slammed with pax to take care of. Those of us that had visited the ticket counter were treated awesome as usual on JB.

Good luck.

You shouldn't have to go to the ticket counter. If you have time in JFK try to check in at the service center, that seems to expedite matters.

Latest resources

Back