• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be patient Guys and Girls in about a year there will be lots of hiring at JB. Organic growth ? Nope Guys getting recalled ,guys leaving to the majors. Most Delta and American furloughs will go back. I hold 190 CA and Ive applied to United. With the company looking at unlimited 2 way domestic codeshare say bye bye to growth. With 6 years here you cant even hold 1 week of summer vacation as an FO. And reserves get to work different hours each day and find out around 1 pm the day prior.Plus 1/3 of our flights are redeyes. So be prepared to miss 8 years worth of summer vacation with your kids. By the time you hold summer vacation your kids wont want to vacation with you anymore and may even have their own families. Best of luck to you all.

Has the company said what they intend to do with the unlimited 2 way domestic code share? That seems pretty wide-open.

Be patient Guys and Girls in about a year there will be lots of hiring at JB. Organic growth ? Nope Guys getting recalled ,guys leaving to the majors. Most Delta and American furloughs will go back. I hold 190 CA and Ive applied to United. With the company looking at unlimited 2 way domestic codeshare say bye bye to growth. With 6 years here you cant even hold 1 week of summer vacation as an FO. And reserves get to work different hours each day and find out around 1 pm the day prior.Plus 1/3 of our flights are redeyes. So be prepared to miss 8 years worth of summer vacation with your kids. By the time you hold summer vacation your kids wont want to vacation with you anymore and may even have their own families. Best of luck to you all.

But it's better than charter! :p::cool:

Depends on who you work for. There are 135 jobs out there better than any airline job. They are as rare as the jackelope, but they are there.

Depends on who you work for. There are 135 jobs out there better than any airline job. They are as rare as the jackelope, but they are there.

Agreed. I know a former FO of mine who now flies a GV for a bigger, established charter operator and he loves it. True, he packs his bags for longer trips, but he makes more money, travels the world, flies an awesome airplane and meets people you see in the gossip mags. And he still gets decent time off. It works for him (not for everyone) - and he has no interest in returning to 121 flying.

Back to our JB discussion.... When Delta opens up hiring I am expecting a large number of JB pilots will be applying.

Last edited:
Agreed. I know a former FO of mine who now flies a GV for a bigger, established charter operator and he loves it. True, he packs his bags for longer trips, but he makes more money, travels the world, flies an awesome airplane and meets people you see in the gossip mags. And he still gets decent time off. It works for him (not for everyone) - and he has no interest in returning to 121 flying.

Back to our JB discussion.... When Delta opens up hiring I am expecting a large number of JB pilots will be applying.

How does the likes of someone like johnsonrod,who tools around in his E145 have any creditibility discussing how Jet Blue pilots are managing their careers?

Last edited:
who cares? he's right. i don't believe our managment has the slightest clue as to what's about to happen. we are going to have one hell of an exodus.

Latest resources

Back