• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Interview 2/1/07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...that was fast. I interviewed on the 2nd...hopefully I'll hear soon.

You get a class date before you finish Phase II?

Congrats.
He had an inside track with management.

He's a special case, everyone else has to finish Phase II before they get a call from what I understand.

I'm happy where I am as well. I would have come to JB if they had called first, but wouldn't leave AirTran to go to JB right now either.

I would, as another pilot mentioned, put JB down one tier from SWA, UPS, or FDX (just as I would MY current employer). I'd also say it would be a step down for someone with quite a bit of seniority (enough to have avoided furlough the last 5 years) at a Legacy carrier.

I would, however, say it's probably a lateral move for someone who's just been recalled in the last year or two from a Legacy or is somewhere like AirTran, Spirit, Frontier, etc.

Definitely a step up from any regional out there. All my friends who are there have no regrets and I believe JB will still be an excellent place to go for many years to come.

Best of luck to all the aspiring JB'ers.

congrats to all the future jb guys.

Thanks. Regarding your avatar, I have to ask, is that your dog? If so, how in the world did you get him/her to sit through that? My dog would have eaten all 3 balls just to say, " I told you not to put those there..."

Ciao,
GF

GF.
Thanks for the info.

C475.
No, I didn't go to the open house.
I got a call from SLC office a couple days ago.

Good luck guys.

I interviewed the 2nd. I have not heard yet. I have been checking the email like crazy.
Good luck

The Quiet Before the Storm

I have also been checking my email like crazy. Something is bound to happen soon....right?? The emails were supposed to be sent by today so I hope that this doesn't drag into next week.

It is approximately noon on Friday and I just received the email about successful completion of Phase I and continuation to Phase II. Good luck to the rest of you who interviewed last week!

It is approximately noon on Friday and I just received the email about successful completion of Phase I and continuation to Phase II. Good luck to the rest of you who interviewed last week!

Me too. Moving on to Phase 2.

Good luck to all.

Congrats Everyone...
Got mine too, Thanks but No Thanks!

kinda bummed, oh well.

Enjoy training, have fun and Fly Safe!
Always
Motch

Latest resources

Back