Jetblue International Jumpseat "?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

meanstreak

I plan on jumpseating from Santo Domingo to MCO next month. Can Cass approved pilots ride on the actual jumpseats in the Flight Deck? What about riding on the F/A jumpseat. Thanks

There is no CASS procedure for international flights, for anyone. CASS is domestic only. Jumpseating in the cabin is OK with your ID.

There is no CASS procedure for international flights, for anyone. CASS is domestic only. Jumpseating in the cabin is OK with your ID.

Thanks for the info. So it's true what the other guy said. We are allowed to sit in the F/A jumpseat if the flight is full on International flights. I've rode on the F/A jumpseat to SJU before but that's basically considered domestic.

You guys have a great policy I wish more airlines would do the same. It frustrates me when we have to leave a jetblue employee behind because they can't sit in our F/A jumpseat.

I just checked to make sure I knew what I was talking about, and I can confirm that there are no exceptions for international travel with regards to the cabin jumpseat, only the cockpit jumpseat due to non-availability of CASS. So welcome aboard.

Latest resources

Back