• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Jetblue International Jumpseat "?"

meanstreak

Total Time
I plan on jumpseating from Santo Domingo to MCO next month. Can Cass approved pilots ride on the actual jumpseats in the Flight Deck? What about riding on the F/A jumpseat. Thanks

Blue Dude

Total Time
10000+
There is no CASS procedure for international flights, for anyone. CASS is domestic only. Jumpseating in the cabin is OK with your ID.

meanstreak

Total Time
There is no CASS procedure for international flights, for anyone. CASS is domestic only. Jumpseating in the cabin is OK with your ID.

Thanks for the info. So it's true what the other guy said. We are allowed to sit in the F/A jumpseat if the flight is full on International flights. I've rode on the F/A jumpseat to SJU before but that's basically considered domestic.

You guys have a great policy I wish more airlines would do the same. It frustrates me when we have to leave a jetblue employee behind because they can't sit in our F/A jumpseat.

Blue Dude

Total Time
10000+
I just checked to make sure I knew what I was talking about, and I can confirm that there are no exceptions for international travel with regards to the cabin jumpseat, only the cockpit jumpseat due to non-availability of CASS. So welcome aboard.