jetBlue Insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

82spukram

[FONT=&quot]I have read a lot of people saying that jetBlue health plan is pretty poor. I just got offered a job the other week and was wondering if either there is a web link (besides what is on jetblue's main website) to see the benefits or if anyone knows what is it for pilots. Thanks[/FONT]

Verna Called about a week ago but no class date of yet. I am guessing then when I get a class date I will receive an email. Thanks

The benefits guide will be in the initial packet.

BTW, although I know a few may disagree, the insurance isn't that bad.

Glad to hear it. Just been hunting around for information to help make the transition (unfortunately all information is based on crack pipes) and have read some bashing on the it, but no reason for why it was so bad. Thanks

You have two choices for medical, BCBS or United. Both have two options which have different deductables (thats the bad part) $40-$80 a month for two people. Dental and vision are the same everywhere else. LTD paid by the company unless you want short term. All in all its not bad but could be better.

I agree with the others. It's not that bad. Every business in America is taking a beating on health insurance and JetBlue's is about the same as most. Yeah, I know SWA's is phenomenal. They are the exception, not the rule.

I agree with the others. It's not that bad. Every business in America is taking a beating on health insurance and JetBlue's is about the same as most. Yeah, I know SWA's is phenomenal. They are the exception, not the rule.

NetJets plan is incredible as well. Absolutely no premiums for an entire family. A buddy of mine's wife had a baby and they only had to pay $30 out of pocket for the entire pregnancy. Amazing. Nice to see someone step up to the plate for their employees.

Latest resources

Back