JetBlue Hiring Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Creamer

I'm getting out of the Air Force next Spring and I'm hoping to get hired with JetBlue. Does anybody know if they will still hire pilots directly into the right seat of the A320 or will everybody start out in the EMB 190? If so, how long will it take to upgrade to the A320?

Once the EMB 190 comes on line and once you are hired, you'll be welcomed into the ranks with a question:"what's it going to be? An EMB 190 class date right now (with a rather quick upgrade potential to EMB Captain) or a 320 class sometime in the future?

With any luck, that strategy will work for a while. As Gen Lee says, we will see.

Hi Creamer

Right now we only have A-320's on the property so thats what you might expect. Now if your hired in mid-2005 then the EMB-190 might be an option.
Best of luck. As a former retired military guy I can tell you life here is good!

Still have 2 New Hire Classes in Aug (1 just started) 2 classes in SEP, OCT and 1 class in Nov. Haven't heard the official count for next year. But Classes will resume in Jan.

Blue Skies

Applying on line

I have been trying to apply to jetBlue on line. I can get to the screen where it lists "Pilot" as an available position. However, when I click on the work "pilot" I get a message that says that if I am trying to update, I must log in. I don't notice any screen that says "Create an Account," or "First-Time Users." Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks. 9

9guy said:
I have been trying to apply to jetBlue on line. I can get to the screen where it lists "Pilot" as an available position. However, when I click on the work "pilot" I get a message that says that if I am trying to update, I must log in. I don't notice any screen that says "Create an Account," or "First-Time Users." Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks. 9
You have to read through the job description and at the bottom there is a button for "apply now." One other tip is that you should disable all firewalls as sometimes they interfere with the application.

Good luck and best wishes for a successful application and interview!

Skirt

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back