• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Hiring Process

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phone call. They ask if you're still interested and set up an interview date.

Really?

You don't know why?

Oh...
Your sarcasm and negativity is seeping through again!

Guess you just can't help yourself from bashing a decent (but of course not perfect) company.
You know there is professional help for people like you!:)

Did you see how much Tilton got after UAL emerged from bankruptcy?
How much of the company the Delta "mangement" gave themselves?
How much the bonuses the American Airlines leadership got?
How much Doogie Parker got on his stock options?

Now those are things to be angry about.

Yeah, I know why. I just thought anyone who wants to interview should know why. You call that flamebait? I call it asking the right questions.

Why would anyone come on here and not tell the truth about our hiring process and why indeed we need bodies to fill the classes?

Where did I bash jb again?

All of those things you mentioned make you angry? Not me. I don't work there. And what they have to do with our recent attritions is beyond me. Please, for the love of God, PM me your employee number. It will go no further than my standing avoid bid. I promise.

And ask even Bavarian, he didn't force anyone to work for him.

You're correct.

When are you gonna bash the other jb pilots in this thread for giving up the skinny?

You need to do some research on me and "my opinions". I used to sound like you once. It's all there if you want to search my posts.

It wasn't hard for me to emotionally detach myself from this job after the first irop or two.

Can I be notified as to when you two fly together next...I want to ride the jumpseat.

I am actually pretty happy at my commuter job for the moment, building time to fly the G-IV, only need 350 hours before they send me to FS for the type, cant wait. But I was not trying to bust the pilots chops, more the management style of this bottom feeder "mainline" carrier.

Im sorry dude I didnt realize that you were 350 hours away from going to school on the GIV I now understand you are " In the know " when it comes to JB management. Have fun in Savannah

I have had my app in for quite a while. I have 5200 with 2000 PIC 121. How can I make them call me? Does going to an open house help? I would love either plane based in BOS..... I know 2 people there both FO's with less than a year...can they help me?

Just wondering?

P

Pilot Open House
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Orlando Support Center
8265 Hangar Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Visit our Training Campus in Orlando, Florida and meet the JetBlue Flight Operations, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team. Transportation: Our JetBlue 32 passenger bus will be departingMCO Terminal A, lower level, spaces 27/28 every 20 minutes between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. If you are driving, parking is available on campus.Attire: This is a casual event so please wear commuter friendlycasual business attire or your uniform. Apply on-line: If you are interested in joining the JetBlue Flight Ops Team, please apply on-line at www.jetblue.com. Candidates must meet our First Officer minimum qualificationsto be considered for employment. You are welcome to bring an updated resume to the Open House. Attendance is not required to be considered for an interview.

I have had my app in for quite a while. I have 5200 with 2000 PIC 121. How can I make them call me? Does going to an open house help? I would love either plane based in BOS..... I know 2 people there both FO's with less than a year...can they help me?

Just wondering?

P

Try to go to the open house if possible.

The next open house is already scheduled.
Either in mid April or May.
Sure someone else can post the official news

Pilot Open House
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Orlando Support Center
8265 Hangar Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Visit our Training Campus in Orlando, Florida and meet the JetBlue Flight Operations, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team. Transportation: Our JetBlue 32 passenger bus will be departingMCO Terminal A, lower level, spaces 27/28 every 20 minutes between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. If you are driving, parking is available on campus.Attire: This is a casual event so please wear commuter friendlycasual business attire or your uniform. Apply on-line: If you are interested in joining the JetBlue Flight Ops Team, please apply on-line at www.jetblue.com. Candidates must meet our First Officer minimum qualificationsto be considered for employment. You are welcome to bring an updated resume to the Open House. Attendance is not required to be considered for an interview.

It's a good show, I'll be there again......

Latest resources

Back