• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Feb. Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My friend that I had to drag to the open house, (and he applied the day before) got a call for a interview. Ive Been waiting for over a year!

Nobody had to drag me.........
But then I haven't received a call yet either........
I'm pretty far down the list in alphabetical order so I guess I'll hold my breath a little longer!
When did your friend get called?
Thanks,
Capt. Z

Jeez, hope they weren't kidding when saying you shouldn't worry if you don't get called right away. Still hoping for a shot!

Jeez, hope they weren't kidding when saying you shouldn't worry if you don't get called right away. Still hoping for a shot!

Believe me I feel your pain......

"but not to worry the heavy stuff shouldn't be coming down for hours, right...?":bawling:

Horrible days for people in that airline to get time off without calling in sick

?????

It was tough to PTO stuff over the holidays, but I think we are one of the only airlines to even have PTO. After next week, you could PTO your entire schedule if you wanted. Not very tough to get 18 days off around here so I'm not quite sure what your point of that comment was. It has been tough the last few weeks to get time off without calling in sick, but that was just due to poor coverage over the holidays.

Latest resources

Back