• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Fancies Itself A "Career" Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you aren't going to give at least an opinion on an issue can't you keep it to our internal board. Other than being a tool what is the point of you starting this thread the way you started it. Why not give facts regarding the reasons that JB is not a career airline in your opinion, or what you feel would make our airline a career airline vs. a destination airline. Why not try and help the cause vs. just writing a statement that makes you sound like a complaining 12 year old girl. More facts vs. more bitching and stupidity might be a better way to go. This might help more people get off the fence or help new guys coming here make a more informed decision. Every time someone just randomly complains or belittles someone with a different opinion it pushes them further away from what we are trying to achieve. Why not fight as hard as you can for as long as you can to give these people facts to help them change there opinion instead of just yelling at them and complaining about things. Act like the proffesional pilot you want to be treated like instead of acting like a little kid.

Last edited:
If you aren't going to give at least an opinion on an issue can't you keep it to our internal board. Other than being a tool what is the point of you starting this thread the way you started it. Why not give facts regarding the reasons that JB is not a career airline in your opinion, or what you feel would make our airline a career airline vs. a destination airline. Why not try and help the cause vs. just writing a statement that makes you sound like a complaining 12 year old girl. More facts vs. more bitching and stupidity might be a better way to go. This might help more people get off the fence or help new guys coming here make a more informed decision. Every time someone just randomly complains or belittles someone with a different opinion it pushes them further away from what we are trying to achieve. Why not fight as hard as you can for as long as you can to give these people facts to help them change there opinion instead of just yelling at them and complaining about things. Act like the proffesional pilot you want to be treated like instead of acting like a little kid.
Nicely said, I know a lot of people working at KYIP who think JB would be great palce to go. Following a boat load that have already made that move going back as far as 2001. But then again most of them fly because they like to.

Better to have a career at JB than one at a regional.

Otto just SAID IT ALL.:laugh:

JB is better than being at a regional. Is that bad? Do you have an issue with that. Do you not want JB to be better than a regional. I can gladdly name at least 20 ways that JB is better than my previous regional. I don't understand your issue with JB being better than a regional, or what is wrong with that statement. Isn't that the point. Better yet, is the point that the more pilots we get from regionals the better. Prior regional pilots understand the need for a union and CBA. Prior regional pilots are all tired of being beat on. Prior regional pilots don't have other forms of income, retirement, or medical benefits. Pror regional pilots will have 30-40 more years of a career that they need the protections that only a CBA will afford them. So again, instead of just being a DB why don't you use your big boy words and explain to guys what the up and down sides of JetBlue, and being at a non union airline are.

But then again most of them fly because they like to.

Oh my holy god, you're a nightmare. Crawl back to your office. Some of us are trying to have professional careers.

You and your pals want to have fun...go rent a Warrior.

Good friggin grief...:rolleyes:

JB is better than being at a regional. Is that bad? Do you have an issue with that. Do you not want JB to be better than a regional. I can gladdly name at least 20 ways that JB is better than my previous regional. I don't understand your issue with JB being better than a regional, or what is wrong with that statement. Isn't that the point. Better yet, is the point that the more pilots we get from regionals the better. Prior regional pilots understand the need for a union and CBA. Prior regional pilots are all tired of being beat on. Prior regional pilots don't have other forms of income, retirement, or medical benefits. Pror regional pilots will have 30-40 more years of a career that they need the protections that only a CBA will afford them. So again, instead of just being a DB why don't you use your big boy words and explain to guys what the up and down sides of JetBlue, and being at a non union airline are.

OMG, someone said something negative about JB..the horror. Get over it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back