Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue FA Flips out and curses passengers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so if that article is correct, she cursed at him, he cursed everyone, stole some beer in uniform, slid down the slide he just popped, made it home without being stopped, then when he was stopped by police, he was in the middle of dude on dude love. wow- you can't make that up.

"At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk."
minus the verbal assualts the JetBlu FA received and gave. :laugh:

"At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk."

I guess it'll be pretty easy to beat the charges for 1st- and 2nd-degree reckless endangerment then.

I've worked with him a few times. Very nice guy and excellent F/A. Sorry to see this.

But what a way to go out...bravo.

Last edited:
This guy reminds me of Michael Douglas in "Falling Down." Excellent film. He should have punched the women first and then left the airplane. That's how a real New Yorker would have done it!!!!!!

Just awesome.... If you're gonna go. Go hard...

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George is trying to get fired and ends up dragging the World Series trophy around the parking lot.

"When I get fired, I want people to say: now that guy got canned"!

I love the fact that in mid rage, he thought enough to stop and grab a coupe beers. I hope he was chugging them in uniform on his bus/train ride home.

Latest resources

Back