• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Enters SWA Territory

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know BUR has been very profitable for us. We have been trying to get more space more gates in BUR for more transcons and other cities. I wouldn't be suprised if this flight turns out to be a place holder for the airport until another city is announced and we connect BUR with it.

How many gates you guys have there?

Sounds like a perfect route for the E190 to test the waters (lower break even costs)... If the loads materialize then upgrade to a Bus... I wonder if JetBlue can station some E190s out on the West Coast.

usav8r said:
There never was an ATL-JFK, another B6 expert?:erm:

Well excuse the heck out of me I stand corrected! thank you so much Mr 8r. I was thinking LGB and did indeed say JFK. I am sure I spelled "treblecleff" wrong too and you have never missed a radio call !:rolleyes:

elag777 said:
Well excuse the heck out of me I stand corrected! thank you so much Mr 8r. I was thinking LGB and did indeed say JFK. I am sure I spelled "treblecleff" wrong too and you have never missed a radio call !:rolleyes:

Hey Elag,

Lighten up. There was no malice intended in my post, that is why it ends in a question mark. However, I do get tired of every swinging Richard on this board taking a potshot at B6 every chance they get. I consider myself a professional avaitor and have been flying 26 years and have seen it all in my career. I am not perfect, and have never claimed to be perfect. But, I check my facts for what it's worth. Best of luck in your career....:beer:

Latest resources

Back