jetblue EMB-190 pay??!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
C'mon. The 190 will destroy WN? That is a rather strong embelishment. :eek: Let me rephrase that to the 190 will have a decided advantage over the 737 at WN. I believe ergonomically and economically, the 190 will win the day against both the 737NG of WN, and the 717 at FL. Have you forgotten Airtran's 717's? They are pretty efficient and they will do what it takes to keep their market. I believe SWA will too. No, the 190 will put pressure on the hub and spoke model. The smaller markets are the one's making regionals good money. WN vs. JB vs. Airtran will not be very smart. Remember that JB is modeled after WN and WN can play a pretty mean game. Yeah I know, but by 2007 the 190 will need to spread it's wings beyond the legacy hub and spoke market. It's just a matter of the twain shall meet eventually, and by the end of 2007 Jetblue will have over 40 E-jets in the skys. This could all change if WN acquires the E-jet or if they take a 15-20% haircut on their next contract. Just my opinion.

And don't bet that JB won't see a union. These low pay rates assure it. Entirely possible.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back