• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

JetBlue Email synced with Treo 650

Dogwood

Total Time
This is not an interview question but I'll post it here since there are a lot of JB guys here, if that's OK.

Do any JB folks know how to sync up the Treo 650 with our email system?

Is it possible?

Feel free to send a private IM if you would rather.

Thanks,

DW

chazman

Military
Total Time
Enough
Dude,

This question belongs in the crew room, not on a public forum.

Chaz

Dogwood

Total Time
chazman said:
Dude,

This question belongs in the crew room, not on a public forum.

Chaz

Chazer,

I don't think it's anything top secret. Without login IDs and PWs, there's not much anyone can do. Just looking for some info to get me started. Trying to figure out if we can VPN in somehow, or do we just have to use the web version, which is slow and difficult to read on that small screen?

Never in the crewroom long enough to ask about it.

DW

a320drivr

Total Time
You cant put anything on the crew room board as mgmt. tears it down within an hr.

Hair-on-Fire

Total Time
Is the Treo the best way to go? Can anyone comment on using a blackberry instead? Better, worse?

Dogwood

Total Time
Hair-on-Fire said:
Is the Treo the best way to go? Can anyone comment on using a blackberry instead? Better, worse?

For just data purposes, I hear that the Blackberry is better. I like the Treo for the phone / data combo. You can also hook the Treo to your laptop and use it as a wireless modem if you have the data package.

I got mine finally hooked up to our email. A fellow crashpad mate had the settings.

DW