• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue E190 Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scape, your numbers are incorrect if you have a family(wife,2 kids). It is $304 a month. Right out of the book.

Dont like it go somewhere else.

So don't make it better....just leave. Got it....:rolleyes:

Another JetBlue Pilot Recruitment success story....satisfied with mediocrity.

Hang on a sec. I never said I dont want to make it better. I absolutely want to make it better. I dont like our medical benefits. I actually think they suck. But im not going to go on and on complaining about it. Not that anyone here really has either. I would love to see our medical improve. Its possible we might see something when DAL and United start hiring because guys will be leaving here left and right if they dont change. All im saying is alot of things get posted and only half the info is here. Like the damn pres. election.

WDE.... I did make an error its 185 for my wife and I. You are 100% correct 304 it/when we have kids. But I called a few friends who work in other industries and their medical is changing to similar plans like we have and the costs are about the same.

I am not satisfied with mediocrity, I would like to see our retirement improve, medical improve and a list of other things. It just gets old listening to a captain a few weeks ago talk about how bad the medical is and he had no idea he was getting $800 in seed money with the POSSIBILITY to get $900 more. At least read the ******************** before you bash it.

Latest resources

Back