jetBlue E190 Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LittleDeuce

Could someone please provide me with the current E190 captain pay rates at jetBlue?

I'm looking for first year through top of scale.

Thanks in advance!

I pay $80 a month..

Single no family...

Just don't get sick.

Yea.. it stinks.. but it's NOT $500 a month for everyone.

ALPA... the solution for EVERYTHING!

I pay $80 a month..

Single no family...

Just don't get sick.

Yea.. it stinks.. but it's NOT $500 a month for everyone.

So it works for me so #@$% you!

ALPA... the solution for EVERYTHING!

...wow, what an...

Copied this from the JB pilots forum:

The green plan will be $304 / month for a family along with that he will pay the first $2600 of medical bills out of his own pocket. When he has done that, he will pay 20% of every medical related bill until he has spent ( I think ) $6,000 more dollars. Then the insurance will pay if it is covered by our plan. On January 1st of each year, it all resets to zero and he will start over even if it is a continuing medical issue. This is for in network, it will be substantially more if any of it is out of network.

I would be happy to only pay $500/month if everything else was covered.

The above is still inaccurate. The green plan for my family is $185 a month. Yes the family deductible is $2600 dollars however JB gives us $800 of seed money plus you can earn up to $800 more in healthy rewards by going to the doctor for your free early physical, going to get your faa med, being healthy ect. Plus they gave us $100 for watching a tutorial. So that 2600 deductible is really only $900 for the year. Granted im not real happy about it but it is what it is. Dont like it go somewhere else.

I just flew with a Captain who's wife is an American pilot and American just came out with the same medical plan. Numbers are different but he said if you add it all out the out of pocket comes out to the same. They are all going this way.

Latest resources

Back