Jetblue E190 bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

turbodriver

Will they be the same as mainline or will they expand and come out west?

Are the mins the same as for the A320 also?

turbodriver said:
Will they be the same as mainline or will they expand and come out west?

Are the mins the same as for the A320 also?

Mainline? what a divide. It's not gonna say jetblue express on the side of those things is it? Do the 190 guys bump mainline jetblue guys out of the jumpseat on the 190 as well?

190 or 320, it's all the same company. The only place the 190s will be based for sure, for now will be JFK.

Boston will inevitably be a base for both a/c w/11 gates coming to us on pier C.

It's all one pilot list at JB so our normal jumpseating heirarchy will apply.

The 190 mins are the same as the 320 mins.

190 will likely be an East coast a/c and possibly out to the midwest when cities open. David and Dave indicate it won't operate out West anytime soon.

They tell us the 190 will be used to supplement on current routes. Then connect current JB cities that aren't connected right now. Finally we will open new cities w/the 190 perhaps next Winter/Spring and as market elasticity (sp?) allows it will be pulled and replaced w/a 320.

Just my observations.

MP

What's the latest rumah on when Boston will be a 320 base? I heard today, late next year....I want to spread a bettah rumah. #1W? LackofV?

In my class we were all awarded JFK but one guy went to FLL after the first 30 days. He was awarded FLL in training. We just got a notice stating they were going to be bumping the min crew numbers for FLL and LGB due to the EWR flying. I would say that if you wanted to get to FLL it should not take more than 1-2 months. As for LGB, I have been here 6 months now and I could have held it on the last bid. I would be on reserve for a while but I could still get it.

Hope this helps.

BS-Longhorn

Latest resources

Back