• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Crazy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only pilots in America wringing their hands about "style" and "image" and "popular culture" are jetblue pilots.

WTF Over?

Hey Sunshine when the guy standing next to you in an Jetblue uniform is wearing these boots you would complain as well. Keep is mind this is not a joke.
12977873390.jpg

We have people wearing these types of boots, frosted hair or long hair down past their shoulders. An odd lanyard, chops, or a goatee pales in comparison.

We are fairly lenient here at bluejet but there has to be a limit.

The only pilots in America wringing their hands about "style" and "image" and "popular culture" are jetblue pilots.

WTF Over?

Really? What pilots have you been hanging out with? Okay, maybe pony-tail guy or soul patch guy.

JetBlue crazy is ******************************s like blue bayou buying all the rhetoric on the conference call today. According to blue bayou and leadership the PVC is responsible for the pilots not having a retirement solution.
What a joke.

Maybe you should be a cartoonist or fiction writer... Show me a quote where I specifically say anything about the PVC in any reference. Maybe you're the one who's JETBLUE CRAZY... It's people like you who lost our union drive, full of chest thumping and rhetorical lies that took us nowhere...

Maybe you should be a cartoonist or fiction writer... Show me a quote where I specifically say anything about the PVC in any reference. Maybe you're the one who's JETBLUE CRAZY... It's people like you who lost our union drive, full of chest thumping and rhetorical lies that took us nowhere...

"Our union drive"? Which way did you vote? If you can ignore all the emotion and name-calling, you may see that having a CBA is in our best interest. Same with bluepilots.com. I wouldn't vote for any of the angry 10 or so, but that's not going to stop me from voting for what I think we need. Who we put in our office will be decided later.

I must be a little JetBlue crazy. I almost took a Northwest nap and flew past the airport. Had to get configured early so I wouldn't do a Southwest landing and overrun the runway and bust the airplane up American style.

That's great! Good job! :laugh:

There's gonna be a lot of crazy at jetblue when consolidation comes knocking at our door and we realize we never prepared.

Last airline at the party and we'll be LUCKY to keep our jobs let alone get stapled.

You spew your anti-union rhetoric on a daily basis. You spew the same commentary as leadership. Everyone hears you. Everyone knows what side you are on and just to be clear you do not side with the pilots. You even write up other crews for taxiing slow.
Who the he!! do you think you are.
I'm on disability from this dirt bag operation. I know what a union would have done for me as opposed what has actually happened. I didn't lose the election. YOUR kinds lies and innuendo did.

Latest resources

Back