jetBlue "Continuous Improvement Process"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rank&File

I've read on some of the gouge sites that jetBlue has been known to ask questions about the "Continuous Improvement Process." Does anyone know what this is and what they're getting at? I've got to come up with and answer by Friday ;). Help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Rank&File said:
I've read on some of the gouge sites that jetBlue has been known to ask questions about the "Continuous Improvement Process." Does anyone know what this is and what they're getting at. I've got to come up with and answer by Friday ;). Help would be greatly appreciated!

I wouldn't worry about it at all if you are referring to an upcoming interview with JetBlue. The questions at the interview have nothing to do with your possible knowledge of internal programs. Besides, I myself have never heard of any "Continuous Improvemnet Program" and can verify that it has nothing to do with anything an interview.

Relax, and don't worry about it.

Good Luck.

C yaaaa

Mr Hat said:
I guess I could have just made up a new word like Mr. Hat. How's this one; "spoontang"? Let's offer it up for definitions.....since we're looking for something new and all...

Hugh Jorgan said:
I guess I could have just made up a new word like Mr. Hat. How's this one; "spoontang"? Let's offer it up for definitions.....since we're looking for something new and all...
Spoontang is the residue that's left on the spoon after measuring tang from the jar into a glass. It is most often immediately mixed with the spooned tang into the water, but was found, quite by accident, to have special qualities.

The next time you're serving yourself up a glass of tang, try this. Spoon the tang into a clean glass, and the set the spoon with the spoontang aside. Use a clean spoon to mix the spooned tang in the glass, and enjoy it as usual.

Then, get a clean glass and fill it with fresh water. Dip the spoon with spoontang in the second glass, and you'll be amazed by what happens.

Last edited:
TonyC said:
Spoontang is the residue that's left on the spoon after measuring tang from the jar into a glass. It is most often immeidately mixed with the spooned tang into the water, but was found, quite by accident, to have special qualities.

...talk about thread drift.

Latest resources

Back