• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Charges $7 for Pillow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, I sure did. I was also told to expect a class date and then got a rejection letter. In hind sight it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Three years ago I might add. Ancient history in this business. Do you really think I am carrying a grudge.

Grudge? I don't know. I get the feeling that the fact that you were turned down here may affect your judgement of the company. If you were on the frac board and there was someone that was pretty excited about the possibility of getting hired at Netjets, but got turned down, I think if that person came back later to NetJets threads and took shots at the company or some of its key players, you might feel the same. And if you called that person out and that person said "yeah, I may have gotten turned down but Maannnn did I dodge a bullet there. I am so much better off, you wouldn't believe it" I think you may feel that persons view may be tainted. That's a little how I feel.
I know that when I flew (many years) for the fractionals that there were more than a few frac pilots that always had a little chip on their shoulder about airline pilots. I never really understood that. I also know that some airline pilots view frac pilots in a less than stellar view. I don't get that either. I've done both. Both have their goods and bads. Both groups have great folks and monkeys.

This isn't about me, it's about your companies stupid blanket and pillow BS. But, whatever pops your bobber.

I sympathize, you folks gotta make money and i don't know how that can be done while competing on fares and routes.

Personally, I don't think I will be buying a blanket any time soon.

Last edited:
We charge for everything and make money blanket, drink, checking a bag, and certain seat will cost you. Maybe the Blue is on to our secret these things do work and account for revenue. LOTS of revenue.

Blue dudes- what's with the 100 bone fee to change a flight? Used to be 25. How bout some kind of graduated scale like 25 bucks if changes are made 90 days in advance, 50 bucks for 60 days, etc?

To go from 25 to 100 overnight is a bit extreme.

Blue dudes- what's with the 100 bone fee to change a flight? Used to be 25. How bout some kind of graduated scale like 25 bucks if changes are made 90 days in advance, 50 bucks for 60 days, etc?

FYI is $50. now...

$60 oil to $147 is a bit extreme too...

$60 oil to $147 is a bit extreme too...

agreed. But I already got my ticket. I don't think I should be allowed to change it for free and I should definitely have to pay any difference in airfare, but a 100 buck penalty? That's more than it costs for most of jetBlue's NY-FL one way fares. I'd rather see you charge more for the initial fare than stick it to me if I need to reschedule.

That's just the consumer talking though. I am sure the bean counters bounced it off their MBA's and decided this was the best way to go about it.

You're right. When I was at the meeting that decided this, I fought very hard against it....but the bean counters prevailed....:rolleyes:

I don't care if it's a bit extreme....because you know who's tired of subsidizing that 100 fare to FL.....

ME!...:mad:

You're right. When I was at the meeting that decided this, I fought very hard against it....but the bean counters prevailed....:rolleyes:

I don't care if it's a bit extreme....because you know who's tired of subsidizing that 100 fare to FL.....

ME!...:mad:
Me too......

Latest resources

Back