JetBlue cancels june 20th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N311HK

know someone who was going to be in class on the 20th but was cancelled. said there wouldn't be any classes till August. Anyone got some backround on this

Its hard to believe someone was given class on June 20th, I didnt think they called anyone for the class on June 6th yet. When did your friend interview and when was he called for class on the 20th?

I Seriously Doubt It

JB has at least 3 interview dates in June. Highly doubt they are cancelling classes

I have a June 6th class. My source asked for the 20th for personal reasons and just found out there will be no classes till august. But I know they are interviewing like crazy. Just trying to find out some info before I pull the trigger. Just doesn't look good with Neeleman steeping down too.

I have a June 6th class. My source asked for the 20th for personal reasons and just found out there will be no classes till august. But I know they are interviewing like crazy. Just trying to find out some info before I pull the trigger. Just doesn't look good with Neeleman steeping down too.

I had heard they shelved a few 190 classes, and all the classes through I think July were going to be for the bus. You're right about lots of interviews scheduled. One thing is for sure, their long range class planning changes on a dime. I remember last summer/fall they said no more bus classes for the year, then like a month or so later had them every month anyway.

As for Neeleman "leaving" without exception everyone at the company sees this as a very good thing. He's staying on as chairman of the board of directors, a role he has always been well suited for. But when it comes to the daily and medium range decisions and integrated operational leadership demanded of a CEO of an airline our size, you will not find one single person at JetBlue (that I know of anyway) who isn't thrilled that Dave Barger was selected to fill those shoes.

I had heard they shelved a few 190 classes, and all the classes through I think July were going to be for the bus. You're right about lots of interviews scheduled. One thing is for sure, their long range class planning changes on a dime. I remember last summer/fall they said no more bus classes for the year, then like a month or so later had them every month anyway.

As for Neeleman "leaving" without exception everyone at the company sees this as a very good thing. He's staying on as chairman of the board of directors, a role he has always been well suited for. But when it comes to the daily and medium range decisions and integrated operational leadership demanded of a CEO of an airline our size, you will not find one single person at JetBlue (that I know of anyway) who isn't thrilled that Dave Barger was selected to fill those shoes.

Agreed 100%. While I really like David Neeleman, I think his new position on the board will be better suited for him. As for day to day ops and running the airline, we could not get anyone better than Dave Barger. I think you will see some gradual changes going on here that will increase the health of our company and the ability to become a stronger airline.

Latest resources

Back