Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Proposed Names for JointOps' Baby...

there are several excellent choices out there:

(ah-hem...clears throat dramatically...)

Samuel

Aaron

David

Donald

to name a few...Oh, wait, female names too!

Susan

Caroline

Emily

Best of luck JointOps! Remember, sleep deprivation is actually a prime torture strategy in several developing countries. :)

Flipper,

Rick knows the sex of the baby and I don't. So he confuses the issue by adding more names daily. AKAAB sent me a pm and suggested Lanny. I almost choked on my orange juice when I read that one.

Hope the flying is going great. Looks like Lee is spending tons of time in the high life. Spent a week at Cannes for the film festival. His Dad keeps us pretty entertained on the block with Lee's travel stories.

Samuel, hmmm. Figures!

Happy landings,

Well...there is some of the nicest news I've seen on the board in a while. God bless you both! (and the hubby too!)

I'm also partial to Flipper's list :) ! As a daddy to 3 girls, I can tell you all I've ever accomplished pales in comparision to what my wife and I created together. I wish you both all the joy that comes with the newest family member!

Albie

Another fighter pilot with all girls! I guess there is some truth about the mutually exclusive relationship between high-Gs and baby boys. :D

Thanks Albie!

And in your defense (wrt Speedbird's comments): They say parents make boys but lovers make the girls. So there.

This definitely beats the "you're a jerk", "no, you're more of a jerk" posts anyway.

Happy landings gang!

Eagleflip said:
there are several excellent choices out there:

(ah-hem...clears throat dramatically...)

Best of luck JointOps! Remember, sleep deprivation is actually a prime torture strategy in several developing countries. :)
Last time I checked the US press corps is pushing to make sleep deprivation a war crime. The atrocities at Abu whatever-the-heck centered mostly around sleep deprivation. Can I have my children brought up on war crimes?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back