Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Haven't seen anyone else post it, so I will mention the news--calls are going out for 14 July interviews at Jetblue. Don't know if they are doing phone screens or not, but several folks have apparently gotten interview dates.

Several calls have gone out for FedEx interviews, too. So...hang tough, good news is out there, even if it is in small doses.

In any case--this likely isn't the week to not answer your phone! Good luck everyone!

Captain friend here got the phone interview this morning and the call for the interview by this afternoon. So they appear to be doing both. He is going to be in the July 14 interview class.

Make sure you answer the phone or you'll get something like this:

Dear X...
Thank you for your interest in the Pilot position at JetBlue...and for spending time on the telephone with one of our recruitment representatives.
Unfortunately, you were not selected.....

I know better, that's the letter I got.
Good luck!

Is it fact or urban legend that you have to keep your availability date forward of the present date in order to keep your application current in the mysterious JB computer.....ie an application with an availability date of May 04 would no longer be good??

Thanks

Hoot R. Hunter said:
Is it fact or urban legend that you have to keep your availability date forward of the present date in order to keep your application current in the mysterious JB computer.....ie an application with an availability date of May 04 would no longer be good??

Thanks
Unless there's been a recent change, this statement is true. The computer will not recognize an application with an availability date in the past (don't ask me why, I have no idea). So applicants should update their online applications regularly, and with an available date at least one month ahead of the current month.

Hope this helps, and good luck to all.

Red

One of my buddies got the call and interviewed in March and he has no idea why he got called. He said he didn't update his on line app for over a year. So take it for what its worth...... who the he!! knows why and how any of these airlines do what they do!!!!!

Same thing happened to my bud!! JB called him about a week after his 20 month swim in the FedEx pool ended. He said he hadn't updated his app in about a year. The workings of W.O.P.R. are strange indeed.....

redeye69

Your kidding me!!! You're saying that because your answering machine picked up the phone, you were not selected at all???

expanding waist line

JetBlue Prepares for Expansion

In an investment community presentation Wednesday, JetBlue CEO David Neelman released a map that showed some of the markets the airline is considering for future expansion in Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and all over the U.S., but in particular the Midwest and Northeast over the next few years.

Possible future destinations include:

* Albuquerque, N.M.

* Austin,

* Bermuda

* Calgary

* Cancun

* Charlotte

* Chicago

* Cincinnati

* Cleveland

* Columbus, Ohio

* Dallas/Fort Worth