• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue buying Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never give up on the fence sitters. I sat the fence for several years. During the JBPA campaign I sent in an interest card, but did not vote. I wanted to see what the company would do. Well, I saw. I saw things like 3A, an FSM that was never voted on or ratified and 2 years later still isn't fully activated. Now I see the company hint that they're looking to water down wages and insurance and, yes, tell the investors there are no new cost increases associated with the pilot group.

Some of that is post-ALPA, but I think everyone gets the idea. I, a former no vote and former fence sitter, voted yes and will do do again.

So in review, never give up on the fence sitters!

Wow, well reasoned and informed, I'm impressed. Please join the JAOC, it needs the same, as the future becomes the present, and soon.

There are not, nor have there been any facts in this thread. It's all rhetoric designed to illicit negative emotional response. That's the way all these boards go. Arguing is pointless and a waste of time.

On a side note, you and the rest of the individuals on here and Bluepilots that continue to insult and slander your own pilot group are only alienating the very support base that will determine our success in the years to come. The movement will need a serious PR overhaul if it's to succeed and that invovles the actions and words of the supporters. The current tactic of calling our pilot group, "Sallies" is weak and immature at best. The worst part is, the majority of the people you're insulting are currently in agreemnet with you.

“Tart words make no friends; a spoonful or honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar”

Benjamin Franklin

Who cares about "the years to come" we already gave it all away and pissed away the last 10 years. If this place goes tits up the day I retire, I'll feel complete. Jetblue pilots are little lambs and they simply don't deserve what real pilots get. They chose to align themselves with Dave's plan (a la Ford&Harrison) and they deserve every single set back that comes their way.
Bad choices should be rewarded with bad results. Jetblue has lied at EVERY STEP and its pilots have given their stamp of approval to those lies. Jetblue executives have used the company like their own ATM machine and the pilots have givent their stamp of approval to that practice. Jetblue has hung our families out to dry on health care and jetblue pilots have bent over every year and said, "thank you Joel, can I have another?"
I don't care the tiniest bit about the future of jetblue or its pilots.

Attention Low Timers:

If you think you have what it takes to be a little lamb. Get that application in soon. All you have to do is demonstrate your meekness in the interview and YOU TOO can be a Stepford Pilot.

Last edited:
Houston Flightsafety instructor says the two new sims will be EMB 170 and 190. For Eagle. Factoid firsthand. Smoke that!

Another example of how dissuade potential yes voters. Thanks for doing the opposite of helping.

Don't care about the union anymore. My time has passed. Don't care about anyone else's time.
I cared deeply about the union back when we could have saved my health plan and begun work on a b-fund but that time is gone.
I would really rather NOT pay for improvements that are ultimately ratified after I'm gone.
These wanna-be major airline pilots can pay for their own improvements.
The only reason I would love to see ALPA now is the negative effect it will have on Dave and Forest Hills and the blue idiots that staff this place.

"...don't care....don't care....". Good stuff. Keep it coming.

Have you ever thought that your wait and see attitude was disrespectful of my time?

Why should I care about your time NOW?

Two thirds of union drives fail the first time around for much the same reasons I had. I don't feel bad for giving the company the benefit of the doubt the FIRST time. After that it should be clear how our management plans to function. Fool me once....

Two thirds of union drives fail the first time around for much the same reasons I had. I don't feel bad for giving the company the benefit of the doubt the FIRST time. After that it should be clear how our management plans to function. Fool me once....

There have been three drives.

ALPA #1 - "Dave will write the check for an in-house." - Failed

JBPA - "Not prepared. Shouldn't we try ALPA?" - Failed

ALPA #2 - TWA DFR ruling - Failed

This pilot group has been fooled three times and many of us are just simply out of time and no longer interested in paying for things we will never see.

Latest resources

Back