Jetblue bad press

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
Yea, let's do away with civil courts and then make every wrong a criminal offense instead.

Are you the same guy who pretends the 13 million illegal mexicans who don't speak english and clog our medical and education system are welcome here?

never

no will ever hire him now, not even Mesa. Every HR manager is pulling his file and tossing it in the circular file.

Acefaser said:
yah.... wasn't there another thread on this? Thanks for the repeat. Try searching threads before posting.

Uh thanks for the advice but the point of this thread was that the guy is on Fox News.

9rj9 said:
no will ever hire him now, not even Mesa. Every HR manager is pulling his file and tossing it in the circular file.

Yeah, you can bet that's already happened. He'll never work at an airline again.

crashpad said:
Are you the same guy who pretends the 13 million illegal mexicans who don't speak english and clog our medical and education system are welcome here?
No, I'm the same guy that says that the federal government is responsible for ensuring national security and is negligent for what you are talking about.

NEW YORK — A Pakistani-born pilot is suing JetBlue Airways Corp. (JBLU) for discrimination, claiming the airline rescinded a job offer and told him it was because of his background.
Faisal Baig, a U.S. citizen who was raised in Yonkers, claims in the suit that an airline manager told him in March that he was a "security risk."
According to the suit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Baig asked, "Are you saying that you are not hiring me because of my name or my religion? ... Are you saying you are not hiring me because of where I'm from?"
The manager answered, "Yes, and JetBlue considers you a security risk," according to the suit.
Baig claims he was offered the job in February and had already received a ticket to attend the airline's training school in Orlando, Fla. The 40-year-old, a Muslim, had previously flown for Independence Air for nearly six years.
"I was devastated," he said. "I've been living in this country since I was 7, and now somebody's telling me I'm not a good American."
A message left for a spokesman for the New York-based airline was not immediately returned Wednesday.
Baig, whose suit seeks an unspecified amount of money, is now living in Raleigh, N.C., where he is continuing to look for work as a pilot.

That part about when he asked if he was getting fired because of where he is from and because of his religion sounds too hokey to me. Not saying it couldn't have happened, but man that just screams ... show me the money!

Latest resources

Back