Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
That dude that says he didn't get hired by Jetblue because he is Muslim is on Fox News!

He'll probably find a job paying better money. Of course, his a$$ will be a millionaire after this fiasco.

He actually seems like a pretty decent dude.

Last edited:
Should be interesting to say the least. When ALL of the information comes out there will be a much clearer picture on the exact situation. That being said it probably will be not the information that will be posted here, at least until the suit is completed if it goes that far. Even then any settlement would be held in confidence more than likely.

capt. megadeth said:
He actually seems like a pretty decent dude.

I'm not saying he is not a decent dude but Ken Lay seemed like decent dude too. I say we just let the facts come out and see what happens from there. Maybe he is in the right, maybe he is exaggerating or even all out lying. The point is we don't know and we won't know until this thing is settled. Just my humble opinion though.

Thought we'd discussed this in another thread.

I think: He was offered conditional employement based on the background check. Some others have said he had some training issues at ACA. When this popped up, bang he was whacked. Now he is screaming "I want money".

Ifly101 said:
I'm not saying he is not a decent dude but Ken Lay seemed like decent dude too. I say we just let the facts come out and see what happens from there. Maybe he is in the right, maybe he is exaggerating or even all out lying. The point is we don't know and we won't know until this thing is settled. Just my humble opinion though.

I agree. I am not the best judge of character by any means.

yah.... wasn't there another thread on this? Thanks for the repeat. Try searching threads before posting.

Here's a thought to ponder.

The assumption is that this is bad press for JetBlue, but I think it could have exactly the opposite effect. People want to feel safe, period. The message most will take from this is that JetBlue is protecting the public's interest, not that there was any discrimination.

The fact that he is allowed to make accusations in a public forum and JetBlue is legally bound not to respond in kind makes it appear that he has the upper hand, but the legal battle will happen in the courtroom, not on Fox News.

J32driver said:
Thought we'd discussed this in another thread.

I think: He was offered conditional employement based on the background check. Some others have said he had some training issues at ACA. When this popped up, bang he was whacked. Now he is screaming "I want money".

Yea, let's do away with civil courts and then make every wrong a criminal offense instead.

Hey FN FAL,

You think the EMP from that nuke brought the Zepplin down?

C;)

Counselair said:
Hey FN FAL,

You think the EMP from that nuke brought the Zepplin down?

C;)
No, the radiation from the blast changed the molecular structure of the blimp's tether from steel into lead and the blimp couldn't sustain the weight of it any more.

Latest resources

Back