JetBlue Aug. 5th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mamma,

I just flew with one of the junior F/O's out here. He's been waiting 1 year to get into LGB. Looks like the junior pilot is mid 800's (out of roughly 1200 pilots). We've got about 12 or so real senior F/O's who are still in the right seat vs. the left. Mostly due to quality of life as a senior F/O.

Happy landings,

Where's the love...

I've only been at JB for four months as well, so please excuse the arrogance of my comments.

I've flown with a bunch of Capts with five years seniority (+/-) and luckily for OUR company, I haven't met any with attitudes similar to Corn Julio.

Hey Corn: your four stripes and Capts pay doesn't mean your opinion counts anymore than a guy who's been on the line only one month...it is simply that: his opinion.

For the record, I have a blue-mustache from drinking so much blue koolaid..... if drinking koolaid means I love this company, trust and respect D-n-D, believe that we are a different company and like to do things to impress our customers.

1-t-r

oldxfr8dog said:
And WTF are you talking about with your alphabetical sections, line, etc? My FCOM is listed 1,2,3, etc?

I think the initials G-F-Y-S is in reference to a statement rather than a reference to the FCOM.

GP

The statment on my part was in response to what I was reading in the thread. The person claims not to be doing what I had interpreted, so I said I was sorry for my misunderstanding and my remarks.

Smoking Man said:
The statment on my part was in response to what I was reading in the thread. The person claims not to be doing what I had interpreted, so I said I was sorry for my misunderstanding and my remarks.
No harm done, it's easy to misinterpret in this media.
I can be pretty sarcastic and that can come across with more of an edge that I'd like. Sorry if it seemed that way.
And I hate to be so dense, but give me some broad hints about G F Y S, please?
I promise to be educated, not offended.

with all CE-500 time how did you get a call for the JB interview. Is there still a req. for 1000hrs above 20K? Maybe I might have a shot. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Latest resources

Back