Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Headfake14

646 3A
I was wondering...how would one "update" their app with JB? I know how the SWA app works. JBs is completely different. I updated my hours in the resume part. It looked like that was all I could do.

anyone...

On the JetBlue pilot application page, erase your current resume and paste in your new one. Click save and your resume is updated. Good luck.

Also make sure you fill in the "skills inventory". The application is not complete until you fill that out.

Scott

I filled that part out after having an app in for years, three days later I received a phone call for an interview. No Sh*t

I was wondering...how would one "update" their app with JB? I know how the SWA app works. JBs is completely different. I updated my hours in the resume part. It looked like that was all I could do.

anyone...

Update your availability date. Very Important.

Update your availability date. Very Important.

huh...so simple.... I over looked that one...I'll do that skills thing too.

ahhh $hit...after doing that skills thing...it took me to a bunch of other ?s I hadn't seen before...grrrrr...I guess my app wasn't officially in the system till just now.

what a pisser

ahhh $hit...after doing that skills thing...it took me to a bunch of other ?s I hadn't seen before...grrrrr...I guess my app wasn't officially in the system till just now.

what a pisser
Im glad I looked at this thread, Im in the same position,never filled in the skills section.I even went to the open house and still no call. maybe next month, wait the phone is ringing. no it just ASA crew scheduling, oh well

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back