Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JB Calls and Nov Class Canx?

Moggs posted:

Also, for all of you that have received calls for an interview, how soon prior to your "availability date" did you receive a call. I am a military pilot with availabilty next summer. I was curious when I could possibly expect a call.
Moggs,

I had a FO ask Dean Melonas the same question two months ago. He told me Dean said JB wouldn't call folks in for interviews until at least four months prior to their available date.

Can any current JB pilots confirm or counter this statement?

My friend also told me they weren't having a November class due to a scheduling snafu, but JB planned a class in Dec, and additional classes in Jan & beyond.

Can anyone else confirm the November class rumor?

Thanks,

Yahtz

I'd be surprised...

...if we cancelled any training classes and had NOT heard any such thing about Nov. All classes are filled through Dec last I heard due to USAF Stop Loss floodgates opening up and freeing the hostages.

Due to the above, calls/interviews might slow down for a month or two.

We're still training 24/class for the forseeable future with a new jet arriving every month or so.

For your app updates, use the newest computer with the latest browser you can find to have trouble-free access. Older versions may have trouble with the secure link (not a computer geek myself).

Hang in there and good luck to all! My sincere condolences to all affected by the latest round of bad news in the industry.

Shaggy (currently at JB training in MIA)

Latest resources

Back