• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue and Lufthansa to Code-Share

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there any Unionized majors that don't have a codeshare? Does anyone really think if a union was voted in in Jan that this codeshare wouldn't be happining today? Give me a break.

Are there any Unionized majors that don't have a codeshare? Does anyone really think if a union was voted in in Jan that this codeshare wouldn't be happining today? Give me a break.
And those unionized carriers have scope. I wouldn't want to be a B6 190 pilot. You guys are now the most expensive 190 pilots in the industry with no scope. Hmmm, I wonder what could be farmed out to save money.

I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about the Band of Blue, my mistake, you're specifying a group "BOOBS" that is not recognized but for an anatomical part of a female, or in your case, male... Kidding aside, how does this relate to the LH code share again???

Waiting for the next rant...

Blue bayou,

Are you or were you a Band of Blue member?

So much hatred... Band of Blue was only a few who apparently had more influence than the many who talk like you do... Lighten up Francis...

If your name is on that list, you better get used to it.

Union busting is frowned upon in this industry. Especially when executed by a fellow pilot.

That's how it works. That's how we get paid.

just wondering how the rest of the star alliance feels about this?? isn't that why the alliance was created??

If your name is on that list, you better get used to it.

Union busting is frowned upon in this industry. Especially when executed by a fellow pilot.

That's how it works. That's how we get paid.

Share with us again, what union was busted...????

You cannot bust something that doesn't exsist. A large percentage just indicated they didn't want a union at JetBlue, for the moment.

No Big Deal.

I've heard rumors the APA, SWAPA, IPA, and ALPA have a plan for you guys if you reform the BOB group during the next drive.

Got scope? There go your trans atlantic route possibilities to another carrier with one stroke of a pen...

I've heard rumors the APA, SWAPA, IPA, and ALPA have a plan for you guys if you reform the BOB group during the next drive.

OOOOOOh

I'll bet the bobs are shaking in their boots.

I really doubt they care what happens at JetBlue.

Latest resources

Back