• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue 2Q Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go for the money and benefits that a true major can provide.

I'm right there with you regarding the card. However, if we voted ALPA in this afternoon it's going to be a long contentious negociation The company has already admitted that they won't bargain in good faith. Why start farther behind the curve than you are now?

I don't really consider it wasted, it was the only game in town back then and the majors are just now getting back in hiring mode. My career is shot, only a few years left or I'd be down the road. Actively looking for a good corp gig near home, though.
I'm a good bit higher than 1/3 up the list. Unfortunately, I'm not even half-way up the list at my senior base. I get all the 11+30 3-days I want. Red-eyes at that.
Don't be emotional. JB is just another company
. Exactly what is your big attachment here? Pizza?

If and when we vote in a union, negotiations may not take as long as you think. In order to attract and retain pilots, the company will be forced to get a deal done as soon as possible. Also, I predict that when a pilot union comes onto the property, say good bye to our current ELT.......and good riddance. For the first time in the company's history, the ELT will be held accountable by someone besides the major share holders. And at this point, the major share holders must be questioning some of the major f**k ups......um......decisions by the current ELT.

Send in a card. Tell your friends to send in a card.

. And at this point, the major share holders must be questioning some of the major f**k ups......um......decisions by the current ELT.

Be careful what you wish for. It might came true.
Shareholders may actually demand a return on their investment. To achieve this the new ELT will stop the growth and drive efficiencies. Make no mistake they will not be looking to give pilots pay raises or improve your Quality of Life.

.....I'm right there with you regarding the card. However, if we voted ALPA in this afternoon it's going to be a long contentious negociation The company has already admitted that they won't bargain in good faith. Why start farther behind the curve than you are now?

Pleeeeaaase don't allow this can to be kicked down the road. Management will use any excuse available, 3A or otherwisex to put off giving any pay raise. Plus, we have been waiting years already for inprovements that would put us in the ballpark of "industry standard". What do we have to show for it? Substandard pay, vacation/sick time, retirement, and insurance. Please do not play their game. We need to vote in favor of a CBA and get to work on it NOW, before this ship is sunk or sold.

Glad you sent in a card. Carry extra cards with you (envelopes and stamps if you're really motivated) and get your fellow pilots to send them in as well.

Shareholders may actually demand a return on their investment. To achieve this the new ELT will stop the growth and drive efficiencies. Make no mistake they will not be looking to give pilots pay raises or improve your Quality of Life.

Huh? Contradiction.

Pleeeeaaase don't allow this can to be kicked down the road. Management will use any excuse available, 3A or otherwisex to put off giving any pay raise. Plus, we have been waiting years already for inprovements that would put us in the ballpark of "industry standard". What do we have to show for it? Substandard pay, vacation/sick time, retirement, and insurance. Please do not play their game. We need to vote in favor of a CBA and get to work on it NOW, before this ship is sunk or sold.

Glad you sent in a card. Carry extra cards with you (envelopes and stamps if you're really motivated) and get your fellow pilots to send them in as well.

Please don't misunderstand. I gave money to the JBPA drive, was on the OC for the 1st alpa drive, and my card is in. We needed a CBA a long time ago. I just didn't want the poster to think it was going to be an overnight improvement. If I had only been a short time like him or her I'd be sending out apps.

Which is exactly why we need proper representation.

"In business, you don't get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate."

Welcome to 2 years sgo! The new ELT is already here.

Who owns the debt, leases both capital and operational and who have employee take backs gone too.

Which ELT has arranged all of this?

Latest resources

Back