• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblew Looking To Fragment 190 Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At the end of the day, jetblew does whatever it damn well pleases.

PEA be damned.

If you don't like it, you can fight for years with the best attorneys money can buy and you will lose because that's the way they write things at jetblew.

Your PEA is a loophole bonanza for jetblew.

Naw...You're the expert. Please tell me how the 70 hour guarantee does not apply.
Just did ... the trigger is 'downturn in business'.

Is jetblue suffering from a down turn in business with increasing gross, operating and net income margins?

[/PsubS]

all 190s will end up in Russia

Aeroflot is starting a new company and looking for pilots and planes

5 year contract with TDY for the E190 pilots

It states 70hr/month for current and qualified. I asked johann g about this in leading edge in July of 13. We were talking about furlough and JetBlue. She said we can't furlough you, we have to pay you 70 hours per month. I asked what happens when we are no longer currently and qualified. She said what do you mean, we can't fourlough you so we would have to pay you. I asked what happens after 90 days when we don't have 3 landings? We are no longer current and qualified. It was silent. Rich and sandy where in the room. They were silent

No answer, they were suppose to follow up, still waiting.

It states 70hr/month for current and qualified. I asked johann g about this in leading edge in July of 13. We were talking about furlough and JetBlue. She said we can't furlough you, we have to pay you 70 hours per month. I asked what happens when we are no longer currently and qualified. She said what do you mean, we can't fourlough you so we would have to pay you. I asked what happens after 90 days when we don't have 3 landings? We are no longer current and qualified. It was silent. Rich and sandy where in the room. They were silent

No answer, they were suppose to follow up, still waiting.

I don't see "current and qualified" mentioned in Section 8 of the PEA. Are you referencing another section?

Just curious...

Don't know anymore. Left a few months ago. I know at the time I had the PEA in front of me, I referenced it.

So, you are still waiting for an answer even though you left a few months ago?

I don't believe the PEA says anything about "current and qualified"....maybe that's why she had no idea what you were talking about and never got back to you.

So, you are still waiting for an answer even though you left a few months ago?

I don't believe the PEA says anything about "current and qualified"....maybe that's why she had no idea what you were talking about and never got back to you.

Maybe he was referencing section 10, which puts the burden on the pilot to maintain qualification and currency???

Latest resources

Back