• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet university closed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
after working with the owner of Jet U at gulfstream i could of told everyone this was going to happen. This guy is a piece of work, i am having a beer tonight and toasting to him being a piece of ----! I hope someone finds him and he gets what he deserves! I hate that so many students were taken advantage of and just hope they can find help in the leagal system in some way!
Says a lot about you and the GIA guys.

$70,000 handed over to a place called "Jet U". You gotta be spoofing me. Probably the sames types of people who buy loudspeakers out the back of a white van.

hold on buddy dint include me with the likes of those at JetU. There are many pilots out there that know me and my story. If you ask around a little i am sure you would be hard pressed to hear anything bad about me from anyone that knows or has had me as an instructor

Last edited:

I am sorry, but I guess you are a bit wrong WAYBACK! its not GIA that close, I remmeber putin this tread as JET U CLOSED! not GIA!

one friend of mine went there! and I told him not to do it! and he did it any ways, now I hate to tell him that I told him! but I told him!

hold on buddy dint include me with the likes of those at JetU. There are many pilots out there that know me and my story. If you ask around a little i am sure you would be hard pressed to hear anything bad about me from anyone that knows or has had me as an instructor

s3jetman! I heard that those JET U GUYS used to work for GIA and got fired! I see why they closed! they are freaking SNAKES!

RE: LA Frequentflyer: Yep ATP is still churnin...Matter of fact, they just opened like 5 or more new locations...One here in St. Pete/Clearwater KPIE ......It's a fast track, but I'd rather go the FBO way.....This way you have control over the dough!!

NEVER, EVER, EVER, give so much money to someone you don't even know. I went to a sh!tty school to get my multi and instructor ratings. I never gave them more than $1000 at a time. Just enough to keep the props turning. Chalk it up to youthful exuberance.

box

Latest resources

Back