Jet direct

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

c152

I see that these guys have purchased Regal and spirit aviation. Are they a good company? QOL, pay etc.

thanks

from what i can tell they are indeed a good company and with all the expansion they are both hiring and looks like good opportunities for all who are already involved........................

Last i Heard they are looking for pilots in their Dallas, New York and Stl locations. I think at this time each base is setting their own standards ie pay qol etc. ...........hope this helps

stlpilot i think Jet Corp is a different outfit

Jet Corp is based at SUS (Spirit) in St. Louis MO. Jet Corp was bought by Jet Direct in February or March of 2006.

JD bought Sentient ? Where did you hear that ?
JD's pilot schedule just changed again and not for the better. Last fall, it was 20 days on duty and 10 off. Then after many complaints, they went to 10 on and 5 off, which they never did honor. Now they went to 13 on and 5 off. The pilots are still waiting on their Feb per diems and they may, or may not, at the end of the year get a company contibution (3%, 6%, or none?) to their retirement plan, but only if the company shows a profit. If any of you do go there, don't trust them.

I work for them, some of the above is true, some is not. The schedule depends on the base. The merger is not done yet so things will change still. If you want more info PM me, but we are hiring more people. At SUS you should have 2000TT, its on climbto350.

Latest resources

Back