• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Interviews week of 1/10/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Found out through the grapevine that I will not be getting a call for probably another wek because my current chief pilot is stonewalling the PRIA documents. Wondering if I should call the POI to light a fire under his fat azz

Only if you want to lose your job for certain before you have the JB job in hand. Usually that kind of thing backfires... most of us don't like to be strong-armed.

You might simply go in and face the problem directly but politely. Offer to do the work of sending your PRIA docs in so they don't have to, from their records and fax machine, of course.

I mean, they're obviously very busy, so they shouldn't mind having help complying with Federal Law...

;)

Good luck!

According to my calculations, somebody ought be getting some phone calls today or tomorrow for a March 5th class.

Hang in there man...

Got my letter while I was home from training at my (new) current employer, about 3 months ago... laughed about it as JB turned me down while a great legacy hired me!

Keep trying and good luck.

Always

PS> Don't throw out the letter, you may find a good place for it. Mine will be framed and hanging in my bathroom someday! lol

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, buddy... Good luck to you!

p.s. I got the bad letter this morning, too.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Lear. We'll just have to keep our chins up and look for something even better!

Was supposed to interview on 1/10. Funny thing, some of the forms they e-mailed me were corrupted. I tried opening them on three different computers to make sure it wan't the machine. So I called and got the recruitment voicemail. Left a message and stated the problem.

Five days later got a voicemail back stating that if I had any problem filling out the forms I could call and they would talk me through it. Called back and re-stated the issue - I didn't need help filling them out, that they were corrupted and I needed anther copy either e-mail, fax or regular mail.

Another week goes by and a voicemail similar to the first response. So I call a third time, again voicemail, and re-state the problem and ask if I can't get another copy if I could fill them out at the interview.
As time was getting short I wanted to know basically what I should do at this point.

Three days later, the day before the interview, get a voicemail asking why my paperwork was not filled out and sent back in to them and wanted to know if I still intended to come to the interview.

Called back and again got the voicemail and stated that I had left three messages stating the issue I had with the paperwork, had asked about alternative means to get the paperwork, and how I should handle the lack of paperwork with regards to the interview. Stated that as apparently nobody had taken the time actually listen to my messages and respond properly that I was not interested in attending the interview and thank you for your time.

What is going on in the recruiting department there?

Latest resources

Back