• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Interviews week of 1/10/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe you were calling the wrong number or something. I found the girls in SLC to be very helpful when I interviewed a year ago. Sorry that you had so much trouble, that sounds frustrating.

Maybe you were calling the wrong number or something. I found the girls in SLC to be very helpful when I interviewed a year ago. Sorry that you had so much trouble, that sounds frustrating.

It was frustrating. I was looking forward to the interview, I know a lot of guys who really like it over there. In the e-mail that all of the attached files were sent with, they had the number to call if I had questions. The voicemail greeting I got stated that it was pilot recruitment. So I don't think that was the issue. From the sounds of it this was a large group of interviews and my best guess is that they were a bit over extended when it came to dealing with all of the potential interviews.

I have a pretty good A-320 job now so this wasn't devastating, but still it is nice to have options open. I wanted to leave a message that was polite but emphasized that I felt they dropped the ball a bit.

I found that email responses were MUCH faster than the voicemail responses. Usually within an hour, responding to the email address they sent the file from.

Too bad you didn't post on here, any number of guys probably has all those files saved (I do).

Good luck to you, though... Believe me, I understand frustrations these days...

Good luck to you, though... Believe me, I understand frustrations these days...

Thanks, same to you as well. With age 65, merger talk, rising oil prices, bad economic indicators, and plumetting dollar it is all a crapshoot right now. Any airline could be the best thing or worst thing to happen to your career.

Latest resources

Back