• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue email New Profile

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The latest new profile is nothing other than management attempting to find out EXACTLY how many potential candidates they have.

Flush the old profiles and open it for new ones.. Keep it open for 30 days instead of 7

By the way new hires wont be sharing in the latest on paper raise that in actuality will be a pay cut. Keep in mind we have a 2 year non compete that ( we have never exercised that clause ) could get you in some trouble if a real airline comes looking for you.

do your research and come to your own conclusions. Things are changing here faster than I could ever imagine. You will have many opportunities available to you at other carriers shortly

I think the non compete is gone right?
When are we flying this will be fun :)

All app files dumped.

The JB 190 pilots are the highest paid.
True but JB management keep comparing the 190 pay to CL-900 pilot pay as the main compeditor on the same routes. Is this a hint from management as to future 190 paycuts?

Good Luck!

Well considering the current PEA that new hires will be signing is 3 years long I would say NO it is not a hint. Not to mention we will either have a PEA or still be working under laboratory conditions in 3 years. So I would say the new pay rates will be the same or better for a long time to come.

There are enough facts to condemn JB's behavior here. Lets stick with those vs. ridiculous scare type tactics.

Latest resources

Back