Jet Blue E190 First Cities Announced

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MD80DRVR said:
I think the other carriers will see a mass exodus over to JetBlue. The product is so much better and you get treated like a human. :D

I'd like to "mass exodus" over to JB. I sit by the phone but it NEVER rings blue!

furloughed dude said:
Might as well keep the fares at $25 since they are paying their pilots like a cheap street who###s...

This must be a record, we went 11 posts before someone ran it in the gutter. If you would have only mentionded union and cleaning the cabin you would have covered everything, I guess you just quicker than tony C.

I wondered how long it would take.

the 12th message......the jetBlue bashing has begun.

why don't we just give it a rest and stop it right here?

Smoking Man said:
This must be a record, we went 11 posts before someone ran it in the gutter. If you would have only mentionded union and cleaning the cabin you would have covered everything, I guess you just quicker than tony C.

He also failed to mention "not paying for their airplanes".

GP

"We're not a hub and spoke airline." However, consider BOS-JFK with JFK having tons of international flights not offered through BOS. For example, people can pay $25 to get to JFK and then fly to Africa. Furthermore, you can connect BOS-JFK to many other cities that JetBlue serves out of JFK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furloughed dude
Might as well keep the fares at $25 since they are paying their pilots like a cheap street who###s...

Well said!

yup...they are low! you wanna hear the real irony? unless you want to find another job outside the industry...you might just be dressing up in a suit one day and interviewing to fly a 190 at those rates!

Now that is IRONY! LOL

wndshr said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by furloughed dude

Well said!

yup...they are low! you wanna hear the real irony? unless you want to find another job outside the industry...you might just be dressing up in a suit one day and interviewing to fly a 190 at those rates!

Now that is IRONY! LOL

Not desperate enough, not a whore, spent too much time/effort/$$$, have an education and a sense of self worth so, I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back