Jet Blue dude fired thread?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pre flight Alcohol Random Test

From what I hear this was a pre flight RANDOM Alcohol test. Alcohol test can be done before, during or after a trip. Word to the wise, If you report at the airport with the intent TO WORK, even if you are early, you can be tested. If scheduling called for you to work a trip early you would be ready to go right, so that is INTENT to work.
Thanks for all of you that do the tests when we ask, too bad this had to get so much outside banter.

Bill Mostellar said:
The person who started the thread requested that I close it.

That's interesting. I suppose it's because he had 12 pages of posters who all told him he was FOS. Figures.

Well, did anybody notice that the guy that Posts as FrontOffice, had a thread about his leaving the aviation community to sail around the world. Dizel8 posted a link to an advertisement for a used Catalina 380 for sale. This was the same type of boat that "FrontOffice" was going to use to tune in, tune on, and sail out. ERGO Frontoffice is probably the guy that was fired, and he posted disingeniously in his own defense.....who knows who the idiot who started the thread was, but maybe he raised a sh*tstorm he didn't like, or maybe Frontoffice wanted the info removed because it revealed too much (like a pissed off lady) and got his "Favorite FO" to ask that it be removed.

In any case, being an avid sailor since I was small.....I don't know or care about FrontOffice's past, recent or otherwise....I believe in redemption and the theraputic effect of sun, salt, fresh fish, good rum, and naked bronzed women. Good luck and don"t sell the boat unless you have a better one. I had to sell mine and miss it all the time....so do the wife and kids.

Last edited:
peeforme said:
From what I hear this was a pre flight RANDOM Alcohol test. Alcohol test can be done before, during or after a trip. Word to the wise, If you report at the airport with the intent TO WORK, even if you are early, you can be tested. If scheduling called for you to work a trip early you would be ready to go right, so that is INTENT to work.
Thanks for all of you that do the tests when we ask, too bad this had to get so much outside banter.

We can also be called in for a test while on reserve, sitting in the pad.

Laughing_Jakal said:
In any case, being an avid sailor since I was small.....I don't know or care about FrontOffice's past, recent or otherwise....I believe in redemption and the theraputic effect of sun, salt, fresh fish, good rum, and naked bronzed women. Good luck and don"t sell the boat unless you have a better one. I had to sell mine and miss it all the time....so do the wife and kids.

I like the way you think my friend.

Quote from Jakal

I swear my blood pressure dropped about 20 points in those few written sentences.

Adios,

SR

My blood pressure was dropping also until the "naked bronzed women" part then strangely it started rising again.

Latest resources

Back