Jet Blue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8v8tr

Got the call from JB this eve. for an interview on the 12th of Jan in JFK. Looking for some insight to schedules to be expected, time on reserve, most junior base and upgrade times on the 190 vs bus. Also some work rules insight, how many days off to expect and commuteability of the lines. Just trying to be informed prior to the interview.

Thanks

Almost forgot, I am looking for an old friend of mine who works at JB, lost his contact numbers. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him please PM me. Thanks

C. Heath

I'll be in JFK on the 12th also. I'm curious what the typical percentage of interviewees from any given day get hired is.

There will probably be over 200 candidates, and typically about 60-70% make it to phase 2. Upper 90% range make it through phase 2 (98-99). You should be able to find out all you need to know by searching this forum. If you need some help separating fact from fiction send me a PM and I will be glad to help. I've been at B6 for about 3 years.

Ok, this may sound dumb. But what is phase 1 vs. phase 2. Interview and then sim.? This was not discussed on the phone when the interview was set up.

Blue guys can correct me but I believe the interview is 50 minutes of one on one and that is all. Let me know if there is a sim, I did not recall seeing anything in the packet about one. I have the Jan 12 date also.

There is no sim.

Phase I is your interview, which is in 2 parts.

The first part is a one (yourself) on two (a pilot and an HR rep). It lasts about 45 mins.

Part 2 is called an exit interview. Don't let this fool you, it is definately part of the formal interview. It is one-on-one (with a pilot). Basically, same type of questions as part I.

Phase II consists of background checks. If you failed at the Phase I part, you don't make it to phase II.

Latest resources

Back