• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh your probably talking about me knocking on smarta$$ lol. To him JetBlue is the only airline to be. So I give him crap for it. He's been quiet lately.

No not smarta$$......also there is nothing wrong with liking your company.
JetBlue guys like to talk but when it comes down to it almost all like jetBlue but just want a contract.

He is an NK fan.
Not so much a fan of blue. (Which is fine)

I'm neither fan. I'm a fan on getting the hell out at the first opportunity. The problem with smarta$$ is that he mocks vx, nk and everyone else that's not JetBlue. It's cool though.

I'm neither fan. I'm a fan on getting the hell out at the first opportunity. The problem with smarta$$ is that he mocks vx, nk and everyone else that's not JetBlue. It's cool though.

True! Get the heck out. NK is a reasonable bet in the future. It's got a good trajectory. But looking only at FO pay and lifestyle at the current moment, jblu is probably better if you live on the east coast

More lies and total fabrication. QUOTE ME LIER.

Well this and some of your past posts makes me think that you have a problem with JetBlue. But you say you don't so I will go with that. It is true,I think a now very famous 190 FO was hired from pinnacle. (This is not putting down pinnacle pilots, just happens to be where he is from)

Who is the famous FO and what did he do?

Latest resources

Back