Jet Blue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you know.
Take a look at PVC emails...great information and little emotion.
You will not win over people with rude posts, especially a new guy.
If you want to win a union vote its FACTS+HEARTS AND MINDS.
Just my opinion.

Talk to PVC guy in person and see what kind of information you get. I'm not trying to win over anyone, just passing along facts as I see them. I did not intend to be rude just making sure his or her expectation is accurate.

I will go out on a limb and say the majority of jetblue pilots hired over the last 5 years were excited for the opportunity only to find the blue juice has worn off including those that are criticizing me on this thread. All to often people sugar coat the realities rather than be brutally honest when talking to friends about where the work.

Someone is about to make an important career decision and I would think it is important to go into it eyes wide open

Read my post again and tell me if any of it is wrong!!!

I haven't heard the gouge changing drastically through the years.

The interview process is good, whether it goes well or bad I think you'll walk out of the building saying, "that wasn't bad."

At the end of the day it's still a job, and pilots will complain either way. Not everything is perfect but it's still a good gig and they seem to hire good people throughout the company. Best of luck to you!

I haven't heard the gouge changing drastically through the years.

The interview process is good, whether it goes well or bad I think you'll walk out of the building saying, "that wasn't bad."

At the end of the day it's still a job, and pilots will complain either way. Not everything is perfect but it's still a good gig and they seem to hire good people throughout the company. Best of luck to you!

That was my next question to everyone. Has the gouge changed at all? I've had a list of questions for a few years now. Just curious if those are still the ones asked....

My recommendation.

Get the gouge, you can find it on here. Answer the questions and record yourself speaking like a dumbaass. Listen to you. Fix your dumbassery. Stop saying ummm, uhhhh, and like like ummm like and uhhhh every 3rd word. Follow the star format. Posative spin on everything. I basically turned about 5 different stories into 25 renditions of different questions with a posative outcome.

Worked for me!

Good luck dude

TMAAT you turned a negative into a positive.

If you score 99% plus on this question you are in.

Also stop posting when BlueJet called you. You just became less anonymous to BlueJet.

They will pull up your old posts.

TMAAT you turned a negative into a positive.

If you score 99% plus on this question you are in.

Also stop posting when BlueJet called you. You just became less anonymous to BlueJet.

They will pull up your old posts.

Agreed. Jetblue knows exactly who you are here and on bluepilots. Post at your own risk in that regard.

I didn't get a call. Just thought I'd share that.

Latest resources

Back