Jet Blue Aircraft and Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kallita WHO?

Just funning, hope you are enjoying it over there.

Thanks to my bros at JB! except DDD. what a pus$.
Kalitta Who, doesn't even rhyme....

So many guys at work have asked the ever popular question, "why did you leave JB?" I sometimes reply with a tiresome answer, or just "Jetwho".

Auburn, wassup Bro? No hating, just checking things out. Checkin on my bros.

I like it alot. I especially like not commuting. I am really going enjoy flying to Brasil this month especially since I am moving down there. Come on down Auburn, bring the famillia.

oh can't forget HPA. I'll fix that.
later, good luck over there everyone except DDD.
G

Well now. Don't I look the fool. I had no idea you were just funnin' with your buds. I thought it was a drive by shooting like so many that seem to appear in these B6 threads. If I remove my post, can I get in on that good luck wish that the rest of the jetblue pilots are getting from you?;)

Thanks to my bros at JB! except DDD. what a pus$.
Kalitta Who, doesn't even rhyme....

So many guys at work have asked the ever popular question, "why did you leave JB?" I sometimes reply with a tiresome answer, or just "Jetwho".

Auburn, wassup Bro? No hating, just checking things out. Checkin on my bros.

I like it alot. I especially like not commuting. I am really going enjoy flying to Brasil this month especially since I am moving down there. Come on down Auburn, bring the famillia.

oh can't forget HPA. I'll fix that.
later, good luck over there everyone except DDD.
G

Dude, I can only live vicarously through you. How about sending some pictures of brazilian onion a$$es? You know, the kind that when you look at it, makes you wanna cry!!! :beer:

DDD, got your pm. It's all good. Sorry for the harsh words.

Well now. Don't I look the fool. I had no idea you were just funnin' with your buds. I thought it was a drive by shooting like so many that seem to appear in these B6 threads. If I remove my post, can I get in on that good luck wish that the rest of the jetblue pilots are getting from you?;)

maybe, just maybe...

JB was fun but about those onions, many pics on the way, soon my son, soon.
G

Would you guys let this thread die already. I can't edit my post and it makes me look like a schmuck!!!:0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back