Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty interesting, but the Cheese Whiz is annoying... "Come fly with Joe"

NERD ALERT

Sounds like this guy and general lee could be buddies...

PEOPLE WITH TOO MUCH FREE TIME AND WHO LOVE TO HEAR THEMSELVES (or see themselves) TALK!!!

To the A hole with the transcon turn comment. Thanks for your concern about the well being of human life, and also GFYS.

swaforme said:
"Same fault yesterday and signed off". Thats always nice.

"Ops ckeck good" are the three most common words in our maint logs.

Now this is a real Joke...only the first half of the conversations....it makes the dispatcher ans MX guy sound like a real Dumb A$$. This is not the type of message that I would want the public to hear.. I am sure we all realize now what took place after this conversation.....Twr Flyby, wheel is in fact turned...back to LAX per the PIC....not that it really mattered at that point, but I am sure the dispatcher would have strongly agreed to that divert....ARFF and all that stuff....

I would however like to hear all the conversations that took place not just the snipit we have here...

Good Job to the crew....Burn off weight to get to max or lower landing weight..

Thanks for posting this, a very good example of CRM, not just between the Captain & First Officer, but between the Captain & the people on the ground.

The Captain did not like what he was hearing & looked for different options, I would have liked to hear the conversation between the Captain & the FO when they hung up from MX Control.

Maintenance Control's reaction sounds hauntingly familiar....similar to the Alaska Air MD-80 that was told to "press on" after repeatedly asking for guidance via phone patch.

Latest resources

Back