Jet Aviation SOLD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ace-of-the-Base

Well, after years of dancing around, my company has been sold.

Rumor has it that even though we had a higher offer from an American company, we sold to a European company to keep the ownership European and the philosophies the same. Don't know yet how it will affect the managed aircraft or the FBOs, but hopefully things won't change to much.

Ace

This will be interesting.
Wonder if there will be a bunch of new faces on the third floor at TEB??? Anyone at JABJ know if this changes the rumor that PBI mx was moving out?
All the best to everyone there.
Change is good, at least thats what my EX told me, and for once she was right.

I heard Jet was sold to Executive Jet? The rumor of a european buyer is being pushed around until the formal announcement?

Sounds like the the fields shall be plowed and the future shall come. Best of luck to all, you deserve it.

Last edited:
Rumour I heard was that the company was going to be broken up. The FBO side might be a good fit for Atlantic, considering they've been buying up FBO's all over the place.

My friend said. Bruce is on his way back with some new and improved people skills. He says you'll love the new program. He's like a new man with the same old ideas.

Last edited:
suupah said:
My friend said. Bruce is on his way back with some new and improved people skills. He says you'll love the new program. He's like a new man with the same old ideas.

Yea, right.

I stay as far away from Terminal uno at TEB as possible. I love the company, but there are (and have been) some real loosers running the ops side.

I'll just sit back and watch. My owner isn't married to them.

Ace

Latest resources

Back