• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Jet Aviation SOLD

Ace-of-the-Base

Total Time
Well, after years of dancing around, my company has been sold.

Rumor has it that even though we had a higher offer from an American company, we sold to a European company to keep the ownership European and the philosophies the same. Don't know yet how it will affect the managed aircraft or the FBOs, but hopefully things won't change to much.

Ace

rice

Clown Puncher
Total Time
8000+
This will be interesting.
Wonder if there will be a bunch of new faces on the third floor at TEB??? Anyone at JABJ know if this changes the rumor that PBI mx was moving out?
All the best to everyone there.
Change is good, at least thats what my EX told me, and for once she was right.

suupah

Total Time
I heard Jet was sold to Executive Jet? The rumor of a european buyer is being pushed around until the formal announcement?

Sounds like the the fields shall be plowed and the future shall come. Best of luck to all, you deserve it.

Last edited:

PMVULB AvMgr

Rumour I heard was that the company was going to be broken up. The FBO side might be a good fit for Atlantic, considering they've been buying up FBO's all over the place.

suupah

Total Time
My friend said. Bruce is on his way back with some new and improved people skills. He says you'll love the new program. He's like a new man with the same old ideas.

Last edited:

Ace-of-the-Base

Total Time
suupah said:
My friend said. Bruce is on his way back with some new and improved people skills. He says you'll love the new program. He's like a new man with the same old ideas.
Yea, right.

I stay as far away from Terminal uno at TEB as possible. I love the company, but there are (and have been) some real loosers running the ops side.

I'll just sit back and watch. My owner isn't married to them.

Ace

Dr Pokenhiemer

Total Time
9000+
As long as they weren't bought by Signature it'll be okay!