Jeppesen Multi Engine Manual

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILLINI

Does anyone know if there are any real big differences in the content of the new Jepp multi engine manual (the one with the green cover) and the old one with the blue cover? I know the new one has color illustrations, but are there any other significant differences? They are selling for the same price so I assume the new one is about the same length as the old one and also paperback. Would you bother adding this book to your reference library if you already owned the old one?

Thanks everyone!
I

From what I can tell there is no real big difference between the two Jepp products. However, on top of the Jepp Manuals I recommend a book called "Multiengine Flying" Second Edition by Paul A. Craig. It is a great book and really explains things so the student can understand them. It consists of traditional systems of a twin engine, single engine aerodynamics, engine out procedures, and even a little bit about advanced multiengine flight (Turbo props, High alt. ops, CRM, etc.). The book is about $30 and well worth it. Most of my oral on my PVT multiengine ride was out of this book. Hope this helps. Go Buckeyes!! :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back