• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jealous Astronaut

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This will be great news for many young SNA's looking for love. I hear those diapers have really easy access....

While the drive to Orlando may be a bit longer now, she will have ample opportunities for T-44 cross countries, and can piss at will enroute.....

Last edited:
she will have ample opportunities for T-44 cross countries

Surely not? There's got to be a psych requirement for a class A physical, right?

I'm just curious why she ain't in a jail cell somewhere, at least until the trial....

Surely not? There's got to be a psych requirement for a class A physical, right?

I'm just curious why she ain't in a jail cell somewhere, at least until the trial....

Same reason female teachers that bang their students don't go to jail.

This will be great news for many young SNA's looking for love. I hear those diapers have really easy access....

Man, that ain't right!

While the drive to Orlando may be a bit longer now, she will have ample opportunities for T-44 cross countries, and can piss at will enroute.....

We do have a few NFOs qual'd as copilots, but I'm pretty sure the current commodore won't let her anywhere near one of his airplanes!

Last edited:
Same reason female teachers that bang their students don't go to jail.

Mary Kay Letourneu comes to mind here. She did time in prison for what she did. OF course, she wasn't hot like Debra LaFave. And the mother of LaFave's "victim" didn't want him to testify...kinda hurts the case.

Now, the Astronaut Colonel, errrr, Captain, is out on bail. She has been proven to not be a flight risk. But she is required to wear an ankle bracelet, and will be required to appear in court whenever that is.

I'll bet her appearance at the "O" Club stag bar on a Friday night will stir up some discussion.

Tejas

We do have a few NFOs qual'd as copilots, but I'm pretty sure the current commodore won't let her anywhere near one of his airplanes!

Oh, come on now. Money says some newbie looking for switchology practice will open up the hangar queen late at night and find some skipper making the "O" face with her ankle bracelet draped over his shoulder, diapers hanging from the yoke.

http://www.astronautdiapers.com/astronaut_diapers_header.jpg

Latest resources

Back