• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JBLU looking to cut costs, raise revenue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nimtz- nice fung wah bus reference. You ever rode that thing it's crazy.

On 95 north one time the fung wah passed me in a snowstorm and i was doing 80.

All for 19 bucks chinatown to chinatown.

I guarantee pay cuts are coming. The 2 D's only care about stock price and investor return. Our 190 FO's will then qualify for welfare.

banger said:
They will raise them..hence the term "intro"
Don't know how much potential there is when there is so much competition and the floor has been set so low. I don't claim to be a yield management expert, but anytime air travel is less then a bus ticket I seriously question what fricking business I've gotten myself into.

Last edited:
If you think......

...Dave and David only care about stock price and apeasing stockholders... you really should go elsewhere to collect a paycheck.

My opinion, and those opinions of virtually everyone I've flown with in the short period I've worked here, is that they DO care.

Your probably the guy in the pocket session that volunteered to take a pay cut. You dont speak for me or any of the guys I've flown with in the 5 years I have been here.

IB6 UB9 said:
I think you are being a little too abrasive.

Yep, that's me....lol.

I personally don't see a paycut coming....I don't know who started that one.

I think alot of pilots would not stand for that. That would be the break in trust that this company is being held together by. I think a pay cut may actually force either a union or a mass exodus to SWA or CAL.

I think that the next year will bring some stability. Just a guess, but with many legacies in BK and reorganizing, the loss of Song, and the stabilization of fuel (high or low, but at least stable) things will pan out.

Latest resources

Back